If you have a set of photos uploaded to flickr, all with a certain tag, here’s how to display them in a slideshow on your website:
The steps outlined in the video are:
- Head over to flickr.
- Go to your photostream, and click on one of your photos that you’ve tagged with the tag you want to display.
- Scroll down, then click on the tag you want to display in a slideshow – eg dailycreate.
- Manually add “show/” to the end of the URL (without the quotation marks).
So in my case, the URL I want is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/martinlugton/tags/dailycreate/show/
- Go to this link, which will load up a slideshow.
- Click on ‘Share’ at the top right, then click on ‘Customise this HTML’.
- Specify the width and height options if you want to, then copy and paste your code onto your website.